1. Run a 5K with some of my best friends. This goal will be accomplished TOMORROW so stay tuned for pics :-)
2. Eat as many Honeycrisp apples as humanly possible. I have some great recipes to try with them too, including honey backed apples and honeycrisp sangria. Thank you Pinterest for this delicious recipe :-)
3. Take the kiddies to the pumpkin farm! They both had a great time last year, but now that Blake can walk (and run like a mad man) it should be even more fun this year :-)
4. Celebrate my 31st birthday and my Sis-in-Law Diana's BIG Birthday!! There is a fabulous party planned for her at the farm and I can't wait :-)
5. Get to the zoo at least one more time before the weather gets too cool.
6. Go through ALL of the kids toys and start making lists for Santa. I've already been doing this slowly, thanks to my 100 days of Christmas book (which I will do a separate post about next week. This book has been so much fun to follow).
7. Get fall family pictures taken. I've already lined up Uncle Ryan for the photo shoot. Now we just need these leaves to change a little more and find us a sunny day to head to the woods!
8. Do some serious fall cleaning around the house. I have been very productive this week but Eric and I have a lot of outdoor stuff to take care of too. We just need some free weekend days...which are surprisingly hard to find this month :-)
9. Prepare for DISNEY!!!!!!!
10. End the month with some trick-or-treating!!! I love Halloween!!!
So...what does everyone else have on their goal list this month? Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE October??!!